At Eckermann Conveyancers, we stand by our service – in fact we believe this is a key factor that sets us apart from our competitors.
We are so committed to our service levels that we are prepared to back ourselves and stand behind them with our Service Level Guarantee.
Our Service Level Guarantee
At Eckermann Conveyancers, we are committed to providing you with exceptional service and as part of the service you receive from us we guarantee that:
- We will be personal, transparent and respectful, treating you and your transaction as an individual and not as a number;
- We will be accessible, timely and proactive in our communication with you, and other third parties assisting with your transaction; and
- We will listen to your needs and provide guidance and support to assist in reaching a desired outcome.
In the unlikely event where we haven’t upheld our commitments to you as we have outlined, we offer you the opportunity to receive a reduction or refund of the conveyancing fees we quoted you.
What happens if we haven’t upheld our commitments?
If this situation arises, we ask that you contact me (Brad Eckermann) on 0429 859 539 or email email@example.com to tell me where we’ve fallen short of your expectations during your transaction.
I will discuss with you the amount to be refunded. We greatly value all of our customer feedback whether positive or negative and we will use it to make sure we improve the next time we assist you.
A solid foundation of excellence
Eckermann Conveyancers was established in 1976 and built on the foundation of Keith Eckermann and Colin Steinert’s strongly held values of providing exceptional client service and value. It has been the maintenance of this ethos which has seen the business continue to grow to be South Australia’s largest and most respected conveyancing firms.
The addition of two new businesses, Eckermann Forms and Eckermann Lawyers to complement Eckermann Conveyancers’ service offering, has created a group of highly specialised but also highly integrated businesses that, together, add a new dimension to the delivery of client service excellence.
The combination of traditional values, such as personalised service, honesty and integrity, along with up-to-the-minute systems, security, technology and information, ensures the Eckermann Group’s highly motivated and experienced team will continue to make an important difference, by removing stress and overwhelm at what can be one of the largest and most stressful financial transactions in your life.
We’re there for you when you need us
One of the great benefits of being the largest conveyancing firm in South Australia, is the ability to juggle team rosters so we can maintain a professional service during periods when many South Australians take the opportunity to have some time out.
Our team of Client Managers keep everything moving toward settlement even during holiday periods when people tend to take time out. We do this because during this ‘time out’, many people have time to think about their assets and their business goals and use the holidays for looking at properties to buy or getting a property ready to sell, tasks where conveyancers are crucial.
We have found real estate agents, buyers and sellers are forever grateful when they discover that we stay open over Christmas and New Year, and that means the world to us.
We also offer an out-of-hours communication service, Eckermann Assist, should you have any queries in relation to contracts, Form 1s or conveyancing outside of business hours or on weekends and public holidays. You will always find some one at Eckermann to assist.
Why choose us?
We pride ourselves on having the best people, processes, and expertise to look after your interests. We continue to expand our position as South Australia’s leading conveyancing firm because of our unique differences, including:
- TRUST – established for over 40 years, we are trusted to complete more conveyancing transactions than any other provider in South Australia.
- PERSONALISED SERVICE – appointment of a dedicated client manager for you.
- AVAILABILITY – including assistance when you need it through our out-of-hours communication service, Eckermann Assist.
- CONVENIENCE – a network of six offices throughout metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia.
- ALL-IN-ONE RESOURCE – providing seamless access to legal advice and Vendor Disclosure Statement (Form 1) documentation services through Eckermann Lawyers and Eckermann Forms.
- CONSISTENT QUALITY – an obsessive focus on quality-driven processes and training to give you an excellent experience, every time.
- EXPERTISE – having specialised team members for all types of property matters.
- SECURE – investment in cyber and data security best practice.
- SERVICE LEVEL GUARANTEE – we are committed to providing you with exceptional service, in fact we guarantee it!
It’s important to have reliable, trusted advisors, who make your life simple and to give you peace of mind.
So if personalised service excellence is important to you, whether it be in relation to Conveyancing, Commercial Law or Vendor Disclosure Statement (Form 1) documentation, you can be assured that you are in the best of hands when dealing with the Eckermann Group.