Join our Team!
The Eckermann Group commenced operations in South Australia in 1976.
It began with the formation of its first business, Eckermann Conveyancers (previously Eckermann Steinert Conveyancers). Eckermann Conveyancers quickly earned a reputation in the industry for offering something different with respect to client service experience.
Going that extra step in terms of ensuring that the client experience is beyond that normally expected, formed the foundation for the success of the original business and now extends throughout the Eckermann Group.
Today the Eckermann Group proudly consists of Eckermann Lawyers, Eckermann Forms and Eckermann Conveyancers.
At the Eckermann Group we understand the importance of attracting, retaining and developing people. Our people, structures and processes are all dedicated to continual improvement of the client experience and remain at the industry forefront in terms of technology, innovation and regulatory changes.
We are always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team, and if the current vacancies below are not for you, please do not hesitate to contact us anyway to start your career with the Eckermann Group.
File Manager / Registered Conveyancer
Due to continued growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic File Manager / Registered Conveyancer to join the team at our new McLaren Vale office. Reporting to the Regional Team Leader, you will be responsible for end to end file management across a diverse range of conveyancing matters. Your role will include, but not limited to:
- File management from instruction up to settlement;
- Acting as key point of contact for client and referrers;
- Interrogating data to ensure documents are completed accurately and prepared to the required standards;
- Drafting documentation, correspondence and statements relating to different interests in land;
- Reviewing contracts and ensuring all special conditions are fulfilled prior to settlement;
- Acting for purchaser, vendor or both, ensuring efficient file management for all parties and optimum outcomes in all conveyancing matters;
- Liaising with clients, government departments, financial institutions and other third parties; and
- Invoicing and account management.
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience, ideally in a similar role, or within the Professional Services sector;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal capabilities;
- Proven ability to work with integrity, exercise sound judgment and provide real solutions and quality outcomes for our clients;
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines with a high level of attention to detail in a busy office environment;
- The ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively as part of a team;
- A proactive and energetic approach to your work with excellent customer service skills; and
- Strong skills in MS Office applications and be IT savvy.
In exchange you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, progressive family-owned group and develop your career in friendly, collaborative work environment in the picturesque Southern Vales.
This is an opportunity not to be missed so “apply now” at the link with your cover letter and resume.
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Vicki Woodroffe, People and Culture Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia at the time of application.