Property Transfers

If you wish to transfer property as part of a marriage or defacto relationship, whether as a result of a new relationship or the dissolution of an existing one, your Conveyancer can prepare the necessary documentation.

If your transaction is a transfer as a result of a new relationship contact us and we can arrange for the registration, or Transfer papers to be prepared. We will liaise with your lender if applicable and finalise the registration of the necessary documents.

If your transaction is as a result of a dissolution of a relationship it is always best to seek legal advice and if necessary have agreements or court orders prepared by your solicitor. Once this process in underway contact us and we can finalise the necessary Transfer papers.

Contact Eckermann Conveyancers for further details and information.

Download this information about Transfers as a PDF.