In legal terms, Conveyancing is the transfer of Real Property. It is where the rights, title and interest in land are transferred from one legal entity to another.
Conveyancing encompasses many dealings.
Some more specific transactions that can be dealt with by your Conveyancer include:
- Transfers of land/property;
- Private contracts;
- Discharge of mortgages;
- Private mortgages;
- Change of name registration;
- Transmission of deceased estates;
- Matrimonial transfers;
- Land and Community Divisions of property;
- Transfer of farming property;
- Transfer of water licences; as well as
- Leases and transfers of businesses.
So you’ve signed a contract? What now?
Contact Eckermann Conveyancers for further details and information.